Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rib Cage Tattoos - Photos, Designs and Ideas

A rib tattoo is an artist’s dream as it is done on an area of the body that has lots of room for creativity and imagination. The rib cage is a body part that can showcase the great artistry that tattoo can deliver. It is huge enough to accommodate intricate and detailed tattoo designs enough to put those viewing it in awe and admiration. Below are just some of the amazing rib cage tattoos that we are referring to. They were shared by friends and artists from the tattoo industry.

 

 

This tattoo is one of our top favorites which was shared by BreaMarie. She said “” My tattoo was done by Chris Oppenheim from manictattoos.com he does all of my work. This tattoo was drawn by hand on me with permanent marker and then tattooed over it. There will never be another exactly like it.”

I got this tattoo when I was in New Zealand on holiday visiting my family in February 2009. My little sister snuck me to the studio in the town they live in and it cost me 1/4 what it would have been to get done in London, where I live. I’ve wanted it for a long time, my friend Morgan designed it for me. I have been in love with Narnia for as long as I can remember - this is part of the prophecy from The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe but adapted and used in the film Prince Caspian. Everytime I watch that film this line sends a shiver all down me!

More Amazing Rib Cage Tattoos



More Amazing Rib Cage Tattoos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive